Some of the most successful companies in the world leverage the franchise model to achieve a growth velocity that is unparalleled. Discover how to position your business for rapid expansion through franchising.
Create Wealth by Franchising.
Raising capital for expansion is one way to grow, albeit limited.
A more expedient, deeper penetration method is via the proven route of franchising.
- A franchisee invests capital in your business to become the owner of one or more protected territories.
- Reduced Expenses: Company owned locations are expensive. Franchising alleviates the expense and time of building locations, managing, hiring, training, marketing, and operational expenses, covered by franchisee.
- Cannabis10x World Class Team: As a team, the C10X franchise division has franchised over 2,000 concepts including household name brands such as Sbarros, Five Guys, Haagan Dazs, Panda Express, Miracle Ear & more. As second generation Franchisors, Franchising has been our founding family tradition for over 30 years. We treat our clients like family.
To get started, download our Franchise Package…
DOWNLOAD: 10X Franchise Package
From Multi-Unit To Multi-State & International
See The Seemingly Successful Case Study:
• Company enters into seed round for 1mm and successfully launches business.
• Working capital is scarce and expansion is inhibited, Company raises through a series A round.
• This works to grow the business to its second location and possibly third and fourth.
• Company is still not EBITDA positive and growth again is restricted by funds.
• Company treads into Series B.
• Company raises the round to now move into multiple states. Success?
• At best, the owner(s) of Company have now given up considerable equity, have extensive management and compliance obligations, and often have acquired significant debt.
A Company focuses on the profitability of one-two stores and then seeks to franchise. The profitable stores are used as the model to franchise the company.
DOWNLOAD: 10X FRANCHISE PACKAGE
Company launches 12 new locations in year one
Cost are significantly less than the above seed round raise.
Each franchisee pays for all costs associated with the new location including licensing, lease, build-out, product, and more.
Company adds $900k to top line revenue: The approximate $75k franchise fee paid to Company by the newly awarded franchisees
Enter Stage Left: Royalties. Royalties are paid by the franchisee of approximately 8% of the gross revenue
Enter Stage Right: An additional National Branding fee of 3-4% paid by franchisees, Gives the franchisor the leverage necessary to create a dominant brand
Exit Strategy: Federal Legalization loosens institutional capital and franchise territory sales are fundable by SBA loans positioning your brand for massive market share and significant buyout offers from major corporations. When it become a Sellers Market, be the Seller. Brand Recognition: Large Repeat Customer Base
“If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the Hell out of business.” -Ray Kroc, McDonald’s Tycoon
A Secure Exit Strategy
When designing an exit strategy – consistent profits, entrenched market share, brand power, and strong forecasting – will empower owners with a coveted commodity. A franchised business has several characteristics that make it palatable for acquisition:
Profitable – The franchise does not have investor accountability, it is not diluted and is not heavily leveraged. Each franchise is an owner and as such is personally invested in the success of his location. This powerful cocktail creates the perfect alchemy for profits.
Market Share – A responsible franchise expands at a rate of 1-2 franchise awards per month. In just three years the franchise has approximately 50 locations. In commencing your conquest to expand your business into a franchise, award franchisees in contiguous territories first. This geo-concentric strategy enables a fluid growth in marketing and allows for a deep consolidation of operations that often includes solidified regional management – all of which significantly reduce costs.
Franchisor Development Plan
A typical franchise rollout schedule in Units Per Annum is as follows. Confidential Proforma Available Upon Request.
Franchise Pro-Forma Includes: 5 Year Projections Complete With Total Gross Revenue To Franchisor, Investment Gain, Annualized ROI, Royalties, Franchise Fees, Total Number of Territories For Responsible Growth & Much More.
REQUEST CONFIDENTIAL PRO-FORMA HERE
Holly A. Ford
Award Winning Franchise Developer
Founder Zarian Firm, Inc
Best Selling Author:
Create Your Own Wealth Executive Franchise
Executive Franchise Broker
Contributor: 12 Franchise Publications
Radio Co-Host: Pillars of Franchising
• Author: So You Want to Franchise Your Business
• Entrepreneur Magazine:
voted Kestenbaum’s Law Firm Top 10 in North America
• 4 Decades of Franchise Representation
•Served on multitudes of Franchise Councils
• Franchised hundreds of Domestic and International Concepts
Partner/Owner Kerning Collective
President Crush Republic Branding and Strategic Innovation
Award Winning Branding
Branding Director Fortune 500 Brands Gillette, Olay, Heinz, Ore Ida, Tide
Graphic Designer & Art Director
Franchise Your Business
Franchising Can Be An Effective Model For A Wide Variety of Business Models. Business To Business, Business To Consumer, Ancillary Services & More. Whether You Run A Testing Labs, Delivery Service, Cultivation, Brand Or Retail, Contact Us For A Custom Franchise Proposal.