CREATE WEALTH BY FRANCHISING
Some of the most successful companies in the world leverage the franchise model to achieve a growth velocity that is unparalleled. Discover how to position your business for rapid expansion through franchising.
ADVANTAGES TO FRANCHISING YOUR BUSINESS:
- A franchisee invests capital in your business to become the owner of one or more protected territories.
- Lower churn: doctors and employees have a high churn rate, but owners are personally invested and successfully assist in the growth of your concept.
- Scale: A franchise owner doesn’t need to be a physician, they can hire, train and manage the physician as well as all necessary employees.
- Compliance: Each franchise owner can be responsible to maintain legal compliance. This allows the franchisor to focus on marketing and growth rather than compliance and operations in each state.
- Marketing: Franchisees fund their own local marketing, which substantially increases your impact at no additional cost to you.
- Speed to market: It’s the fastest way to increase your footprint without you having to be physically present for all administration, operations and marketing for each location.
- Cash Flow: You receive an up-front franchise fee that adds to your cash flow.
- Consumer trust is inherent in franchised brands. Customer acquisition is less expensive and easier.
- Customer retention is maintained by the confidence generated in a much larger organization.
- Recurring Revenue: In addition to the franchise fee and the rapid increase in footprint, franchisors receive royalty and marketing fees, allowing for ease of operations, sales support and growth.
- Growth: Your footprint can reach across the country and have thousands of locations
- Increased Revenue: Franchise owners’ revenue average 25% more than corporate stores because franchisees are financially and physically invested.
- Reduced Expenses: Company owned locations are expensive. Franchising alleviates the expense and time of building locations, managing, hiring, training, marketing, and operational expenses.
- Replicated System: Franchising is successful when the systems and procedures that made you successful are replicated. This replication is virtually unlimited.
- Viral Quotient: With multiple owners each marketing their territory, your brand will have exponential growth.
If this is a good fit for you, please schedule discover call here.