CBD Franchise Opportunities:
Request Free Franchise Info
I look into business models with several layers of stringent assessment including our accountant, attorney and financial advisor who all review and give relevant discoveries to create our Top Picks for business opportunities.
- I use their Franchise Disclosure Documents (legal docs that are 200-400 pages in length) Not internet searches.
- I run it by our accountant, attorney and financial advisor
- Why? Because we are franchisors. We grew 81 franchise locations and we’re always looking for new brands that are up and coming with a solid founder and a sustainable growth model.
- Criteria include: High Growth Market, Sub-Niche Domination, Competitive Advantages
- Proof of successful models in the form of locations/franchisees actual Profit & Loss Statements.
#1. CBD American Shaman – Retail Store
391 Locations Open | 689 Territories Sold
- Vince got into the business because his brother had a heart condition and he wanted to help him – CBD actually worked. He thought it was something the world should get more of.
- Now he owns at least one hemp farm with 2 other farms in negotiations so they’re vertically integrated extracting their own full spectrum oil.
- They started a pharmaceutical division with 2 CBD medical clinics (Supervising DR + nurse practitioners)
- Wholistic based with prescriptions. Plant based medicine (Holly experienced here)
- 391 retail storefronts open and operating
- 689 territories sold
- just started franchising 14 months ago
- This is not a general store. The retail assistant is trained on CBD for specific knowledge and guidance. As the industry progresses there are many new cannabinoids developing and this brand will be on the front lines of putting CBC, CBN, CBG and other new cannabinoids into products that people can access with retail guides that help people choose the right products.
- Request Franchise Info
This video is a clip of the Dr. Oz show. Dr. Sanjay Gupta explains how the medical community is using CBD oil, even though it’s still considered illegal at the federal level. Find out how CBD impacts the body and if it can be beneficial.