LED BY TERRY BOOTH, FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF AURORA CANNABIS
EMERGING OPERATOR IN THE U.S. AND GLOBAL CANNABIS MARKETS
- Founded Aurora in 2012, led IPO in 2014 and grew it to C$14.5B market cap; spun out Australis Capital Inc. (AUDACIOUS) (CSE:AUSA) in 2018 to create a U.S. cannabis company
- Joined dissident group in June 2020; reset management and board November 2020; became CEO March 2021, changed name to AUDACIOUS in June 2021
EMERGING OPERATOR IN U.S. & GLOBAL CANNABIS MARKETS
- MSO covering all the bases: strategy, team, award winning brands, product lines, manufacturing, and distribution § Acquiring licenses in limited license states through applications and acquisitions
- Investing in brands, products, and value-add technologies
Scaling new and future product lines into multiple states; focused on brands and distribution
STRATEGIC FOCUS ON EAST COAST WITH ASSETS AND OPERATIONS IN:
- New York: AUDACIOUS, in collaboration with its partner Hempire Farms LLC, has received a conditional cultivation license.
- New Jersey: AUDACIOUS and its social equity partner have won a provisional cultivation and manufacturing license for up to 50k sq. ft. of canopy.